Sunday, February 8, 2009

Subject of Old Friends

So I'm wondering when it became cool to be phony towards your "girls." &Be shiesty. It's funny how people say that we don't talk to them anymore, when their fingers aren't broke either. How hard is it to click my name on the contact list &hit me up. Say waddup on AIM. You MIA all the damn time. It's ironic how I hear about you from other people more than I hear directly from you. People are saying that they know you better than we do, but they know someone other than the person I knew. I can't fade it. I probably won't ever chill with you anymore, &it doesn't even phase me. I don't really care to surround myself with people who are fake. I don't care how people take this, it is what it is. You go around with all sorts of people, but can't hit any of us up. Whenever we all get together(which is a rare occurrence) you leave early for some shady ass reason. I saw you texting complaining that one day, act like I don't know, like I'm blind. I see you change, but it's not even affecting me. I laugh at people who think they know you, because they don't. I think it's hilarious how you call my REAL girl a goer-even though you were just the same at one point. &Lame who thinks that you were never like that, obviously DOESN'T know you as well as he thought. I wonder if your friends knew everything we did, would they still hang around with you. If you didn't have a car &couldn't drive them to parties, take them on J rides, or whatever you do. If you didn't have all the $$, &didn't buy gifts every time you're at the mall. I think it's funny that dude can get special edition shoes off the internet, &all of us get some generic stuff. I see where your priority is, &I'm just not with it. For all I can say, Le`Twakec is over-I don't care too much.

On a lighter note: I'm visiting my brother March 1 (: YAYAY

Court: March 2 = blower. 47 in a 25, aka reckless &past curfew. Hopefully I get traffic school, &a slap on the wrist. If I get suspended, it would suck. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment