Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lame.

I love this picture at the top. It's the Bahamas, but not a scene you would expect 5 minutes from the Atlantis Hotel there.

First time writing on here, but I made it like a week ago.

It's not that I don't have anything to say, just nothing that I should say. Bigggg difference.

I talked to my brother today, it made me realize how much I've changed in the past year or so. He says "You're grown up as shit now, burgundy hair, piercings, tattoos, I wanna meet this new you, you seem cool as shit." I never thought about what major things I've done since I've seen him. I added about 4 piercings, 3 tattoos to my resume &it's been over a damn year. I feel so bad. He was telling me about how he likes his new girlfriend more than the last one, but I didn't even hear about the LAST one. WTF?! I didn't even know that he was talking to females. I've been so MIA towards him, which is crazy. I've decided I gotta visit him more, I didn't even know he got transfered back to Augusta State Prison-I thought he was still at Sussex. ): -Me = Bad Sister. He is the most significant influence in my life &I let him fall by the wayside. He's getting out on January 1, 2011-which is so soon. I don't really believe the fact that he's acutally getting out, since he's been locked up so long. We've decided we're gonna go party, clubbing &what not.

^WOW, just as I said that my psychotic dog jumped &kicked the shit out of my MacBook. Ass.

Back to me -- Friday = DC with the girls: EC, ED, SF. We're going to the car show. Wooo. If I hadn't inexplicably broke my camera I would take pictures. But I'm siced, &I get paid too. Wooo X2. But I have to open a bank account, ew. It's been like 6 months since I closed mine. I hate banks, but I spend too much money &have to save me from myself. My sad-ass 335$ paycheck. Ugh.


PK The Great

No comments:

Post a Comment